Friday, June 25, 2010

On to the next one!

I just completed the 2010 Design Thinking for Innovation program. I am very grateful for the educational and cultural experiences and opportunities it provided me. Although the program moved at a fast pace, I did my best to appreciate and learn as much as possible each day.

While growing up in Las Vegas, Nevada, I never had interest in traveling or studying abroad. It wasn't until I came to Utah State University that I gained interest, after I was presented with a lot of affordable opportunities to study abroad. I am glad that I participated in this program. I got out of my comfort zone and after 21 years, finally left the United States.

This experience was a blessing and a great opportunity and I am looking forward to sharing it with whoever cares to hear about my Swiss adventure.

Switzerland is absolutely beautiful. I've heard from several people that it is the most beautiful country in Europe. Luckily, I'll be continuing my travels around Europe until August when I have to leave for Africa for my next study abroad semester. A lot of people claim that the country they live in is the most beautiful, so I'll just have to see for myself!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see and read that you are enjoying your travels and gaining some knowledge along the way.

    ReplyDelete