Monday, April 25, 2011

Finals Week

This is the only time I actually study! I’m kidding … well at least for the most part! This is definitely not my favorite time of each semester, especially when in school abroad. It’s quite hard to understand what teachers expect. During this time at USU, most students are locked away in their rooms, in study groups or in the library for hours at a time. Stress is at an all-time high and coffee is sold more than food! Not much is different here. I’ll be in my room studying for the next two weeks. I have two exams this week and one next week and then I’ll be finished with school for the semester. I can’t wait to be done. Each of my exams is worth 60% of my final grade. So I can only hope that I know the answers to whichever essay questions my marketing professors chose to put on their exams. I don’t have a final exam for my consumer psychology exam, so that’s one less exam to worry about.

Let me get back to my studies. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment